Friday, February 11, 2011

Flowers Displaying Color of the Year

Here I am thinking about flowers again.  As I was shopping for groceries the other day I passed the section where they display loose bouquets of flowers.  It was a dreary day and seeing them made me smile.  I decided to buy some.  First, I had to decide where I wanted to place them and that would help me choose which flowers to buy.  As I glanced over them one really stood out.  It looked like an over sized daisy and I liked the large flower heads and long stems.  I immediately decided it would be perfect in a tall vase on my bathroom vanity.



The color of the year is honeysuckle and the color of this flower looks just like the color of the flower that was published when the color was announced back in January.



Because it's on the bathroom vanity it's one of the first things I see in morning and one of the last things I see at night and that makes me happy.




 

1 comment:

  1. I love that honeysuckle is the color of 2011. It's such a pretty color!
    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete