Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Unusual Sinks for the Bathroom

It's unbelievable how many choices there are for the bathroom these days. I was in a bath showroom this afternoon to finalize an order for a bath remodel. Every time I'm there I find something new and innovative. I didn't have my camera with me so when I got back to the office I went online to find some pictures of some of the awesome sinks on the market. Of coarse, many of them come with high price tags, but, it doesn't cost anything to look.
The first picture is a sink and faucet that are both hand blown glass. I've seen a lot of glass sinks, but, I think the faucet is amazing.
All of the sinks shown are from www.sinksgallery.com


























2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures. In fact you can make your bathroom look like a new room with just a new sink or vanity and a fresh coat of paint if you are looking for an easy way to provide a fresh look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    Bathroom Sink Faucets

    ReplyDelete